Everyone enjoys Chicken Nuggets – especially children. But you don’t have to drive-through or buy ready-made frozen to enjoy them. REALLY.
THIS IS SO EASY and PERFECT for a busy week night or quick weekend meal.
Here’s what I do…
Cut your boneless skinless breasts or tenders into bite-size pieces. Toss them in melted butter, then breadcrumbs. Bake in a single layer in your oven at 450 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes until brown and crispy.
**TIP #1: If you want to boost the CRISPY FACTOR, you can spray them a bit before baking with a healthy oil spray.
**Tip #2: If you want to boost the GOLDEN FACTOR, add a bit of PAPRIKA to your bread crumbs. This adds only a bit of flavor but will add lots of color.
THAT’S IT! (Sorry, but now you have no excuse)
Find at SC Real Foods:
- Antibiotic Free or organic Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- Antibiotic Free Amish Roll Butter, OR Organic Valley Butter
- Edward & Sons Lightly Salted or Italian Herb Breadcrumbs
- Spectrum Organic Olive Oil or Coconut Oil Spray
- Annie’s Organic Ketchup or Sir Kensington’s (BOTH corn syrup free) or make your own Quick and Easy Ketchup